Fivrr

Monday, April 13, 2020

Human Nature Products I Recommend





Hey guys, i believe we can still order online: https://humanheartnature.com/

Be safe.... Please stay safe and healthy. I wish you all the best health and blessings!

If you guys wanna see Clark International Airport, where we took Philippine Airlines, here's the clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gcuB...

Like, share, subscribe!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Save the environment and save money by using my code FIVEOFF to get additional 5% off which may be used in conjunction with existing discount on their website right now.
www.ecoloveph.com
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Connect with me: hellokenosha@gmail.com
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hey there! Thanks for visiting my channel! I upload videos about my travels (both personal vacation and business trips), daytime and office-acceptable makeup, and some will be about how it goes in my country, the Philippines. This is so real, so get ready with my blemishes, some routines, & maybe some friends if it doesn't mean violating their privacy :)
I am a marketing professional, a gym fanatic, a blogger (kenoshasays.blogspot.com), and vlogger (youtube: Kenosha M). I feature makeups, great food, and my travels because these events make me feel good, and I like sharing that good feeling with anyone who is on the look out for new things, BUT without the need to spend a lot!
This channel is a safe place for me, where I don't need to work or be pressured, and everything is about goodness and beauty. So please help me spread nothing but love :) Only Love guys, only love!


**All video editing were done by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment