Fivrr

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Review: Lumene Liquid Eyeliner

I was really thrilled to try out the Lumene Liquid Eyeliner (Finnish brand) which I was able to buy for only 6.25 Euros at the Tallink ferry during my trip in June 2013 from Helsinki to Stockholm. Outside the ferry, the tube retails for 12 Euros a piece. Now guys, Lumene is not available in Asia so I am really using it minimally but stylishly :-P




Here are my positive reviews:

1. It is very easy to blend. It goes on wet but does not dry into a flake.
2. The tip is very pointed and firm that you can really make a nice wing-tip on your eyes. It can also line your eyes very thinly as you wish.

3. It doesn't dry from within the tube, considering I've had this for 5 months, and been using it everyday, alternating from brown and black. I love both colors. The brown has a little brick red tint which still runs dark on the eyes. The black one does not look scary black at all even in the morning when I use it.
4. This formula does not flake even after 12 hours. It is an all-nighter liquid eyeliner in my experience, yet easy to remove with facial wash and water.


Calling Lumene brand, please make this available in Asia!!!! I have yet to try your other products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment