Fivrr

Monday, August 31, 2020

Ko Moon Young Inspired Hair and Makeup Tutorial | It's Okay To Not Be Okay





Recreate Ko Moon Young's hair and makeup from the Netflix Series It's Okay To Not Be Okay! This is just one of her looks which was from a scene in episode 2 (book signing event). Hope you'll like it!!
I know this is not a time to wear makeup but this is purely for your entertainment and my happiness 💓 Stay happy!
🚨🚨🚨 DISCOUNT 🚨🚨🚨
Sharing a 10% discount when you purchase essential oils and other products from www.favori.ph by using my code KENOSHA10. Make sure to register in Favori's website to enjoy the discount.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Products I used:
Brows: Kojie San Kojic Soap, thefaceshop designing eyebrows in dark brown, Canmake Gel Liner Artist in Black
Eyes: Canmake Pore Cover and Mat Keep, Lorac Pro Palette (in the shades Taupe, Garnet, Espresso, Gold), Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder in MB, Shu Uemura Lash Curler, Flormar Triple Action Mascara, Canmake Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner in Zero, H&M Glitterati mascara liner in Andromeda
Face:Revlon Photoready Candid Foundation in 330 Light Honey and 270 Medium Beige, Naturactor Cover Face in 151, Physician's Formula Butter Blush in Vintage Rouge, Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder in MB
Lips: L'Occitane High Riche Lip Balm, L'Oreal Rouge Magique in Miss Chocolate
Hair: Matomage Hair Styling Stick
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Music:
Don't Wanna Be by Kwon
Lofi Mallet by Kwon
Si Senorita by Chris Haugen
The Beauty of Love by Aakash Gandhi
Dreamland by Aakash Gandhi
https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Connect with me: hellokenosha@gmail.com
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hey there! Thanks for visiting my channel! I upload videos about my travels (both personal vacation and business trips), daytime and office-acceptable makeup, and some will be about how it goes in my country, the Philippines. This is so real, so get ready with my blemishes, some routines, & maybe some friends if it doesn't mean violating their privacy :)
I am a marketing professional, a gym fanatic, a blogger (kenoshasays.blogspot.com), and vlogger (youtube: kenoshachannel). I feature makeups, great food, and my travels because these events make me feel good, and I like sharing that good feeling with anyone who is on the look out for new things, BUT without the need to spend a lot!
This channel is a safe place for me, where I don't need to work or be pressured, and everything is about goodness and beauty. So please help me spread nothing but love :) Only Love guys, only love!


**All video editing were done by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment