Fivrr

Sunday, June 3, 2012

That Louis Hand Bag by Cuzo


I finally got my very own bag from Cuzo starting off with this Louis Handbag which is made of original cowhide leather all over. It comes in this really nice shade of olive green that I have been lookin for in a long time now.
I bought this at the superb sale during the Philippine Fashion Week. Cuzo has a very small booth with really nice "magic" bags. Guys, when i start saying Magic bag, understand that it means I can fit everything magically in that bag..

So let's go back to how it looked like when i bought it. It came in a really nice black dust bag and matching black box. The box is not as hard as the box of designer bags but it is a nice packaging for a really affordable all leather bag. Given the price of PhP 3,395 and free delivery? That’s hard to beat!




 
Fast Facts:
Louis Handbag (HB017) - Green
Price: PhP 3,395.00
Genuine Cow Leather with Croco Stamping
Internal: 1 pocket with zipper; 1 flat pocket, 1 mobile
26cmL x 27cmW x 13cmD Handle Drop 17cm




I tried this lovely bag for myself for 3 days and it proved to be a chic magic bag. Inside, I can fit my daily stuff (my very huge make up kit, coin purse, flat wallet, ipod nano with bracelet, 1 blackberry phone, 1 cdr king phone, my passport, bunch of keys, headphones, rosary, 3 parker pens, a bottle of baby powder). I say chic because it is very very stylish too! Nobody goes wrong with authentic leather bags!


The strap is just the perfect handle drop length at 17cm, not too long for holding with your hand, not too short for slinging it on my shoulder.
Been really trying on many green outfits these days just to match this bag! Try it :)






(Update: Cuzo has discontinued its operation since 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment