Fivrr

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Jumong Korean Restaurant | Food Vlog





Hey guys! Here's another Korean lunch episode: Jumong Korean Restaurant is located at 5650 Don Pedro St., Poblacion, Makati, Philippines. You may call them at +632 478 7077. During our visit, the side dishes were back to unlimited and we only spent a total of PhP650 for 2 meat orders and 1 cup of rice. The side dishes are free.



Say hi to Nikki!



Music:

Crystal - Vibe Tracks (free music from youtube)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wx37QnQu8g



Danielle Kerwick cover of Human Nature by Michael Jackson

visit her Soundcloud page

https://soundcloud.com/danielle-kerwick/human-nature-danielle-kerwick-michael-jackson-cover





~~~~

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my channel! I upload videos about my travels (both personal vacation and business trips), daytime and office-acceptable makeup, and some will be about how it goes in my country, the Philippines. This is so real, so get ready with my blemishes, some routines, & maybe some friends if it doesn't mean violating their privacy :)

I am a marketing professional, a gym fanatic, a blogger (kenoshasays.blogspot.com), and vlogger (youtube: Kenosha M). I feature makeups, great food, and my travels because these events make me feel good, and I like sharing that good feeling with anyone who is on the look out for new things, BUT without the need to spend a lot!

This channel is a safe place for me, where I don't need to work or be pressured, and everything is about goodness and beauty. So please help me spread nothing but love :) Only Love guys, only love!

**I only use Copyright-Free music releases**



**All video editing were done by me**




No comments:

Post a Comment