Fivrr

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Great Smelling Lipsticks That Will Lift Up Your Mood!


If you are like me who loves using great smelling lip products, then read on. Over the years of using many lip products, I noticed this year that I would normally reach out for those that smell nice and I end up using them every day. Here are four of my top picks:


RIMMEL LASTING FINISH BY KATE
This is the Kate Moss edition of lasting finish lipsticks in black tubes. It smells like a perfumed lipstick, like a sweet floral scent. The shade that I am most drawn to is the first one that I had which is the 08 – an old rose shade. Rimmel lipsticks are not available in the makeup stores in the Philippines but I saw it being sold in Cebu Pacific Airline Duty Free, but not with a flight that utilizes a small aircraft, for which is it not possible to stock on duty free items. The price at Cebu Pacific is only around PhP800-1000 when converted from USD, with 4 different shades of basic Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss. My highly recommended shades are:
1.    01 Matte Red (first from left)


2.    08 Matte Old Rose


3.    17 Matte Nude Pink (Second from Right; 08 is first from left)

MAC MATTE LIPSTICK
The one and only Mac lipstick I have so far comes in their classic bullet-shaped black tube. The shade I picked is Please Me, and I am telling you this lipstick smells a lot like Vanilla & Chocolate in one. It makes me smile in the morning when I finish my makeup!  This just lifts my mood with its sweet and soft scent that makes me want to eat it! This lipstick is available at SM Makati for PhP1,000. It’s not cheap. That is why I only have one tube :-P You can read my review for this specific product by scrolling down below on the next post ;)



CARGO HIGH INTENSITY GLOSS
I received this as a gift so I don’t know how much this is. I have not seen this in stores in the Philippines either but I thought I should share it under the category of fragrant lip products. The shade I have is in 01 Belgium and it is actually a thick lip gloss that provides not just a tint or a gloss. It actually gives enough of a chocolatey color on the lips while still being a lip gloss. This is probably the reason why it also smells so much like chocolate. As in chocolate. Like all the way milk chocolate drink. I have had this product for over a year and I am sure it is already depleted, but I can still smell its goodness when I open it. It is a twist type of dispensing so the product does not create a mess and does not get contaminated inside. I love it!



LUMENE WILD ROSE LIPSTICK
Another gift from a friend, these Lumene (Finnish) products are like Japanese products that deliver their A-game every time, every product. Going back to the topic of smell, it is a fragrant floral with a hint of fruity citrus flavor – just a slight hint of fruity though but it really smells perky.





If you would have a chance to purchase Lumene Makeups and Skin Care, I suggest you grab the opportunity, especially if it is on sale. The brand is very very good. I highly recommend it just like how I recommend any Japanese brand that I have blogged about.

So there you have it, my 4 picks on the fragrant lipsticks. Don't you just love using nice smelling products? To me it adds a feeling that I am not risking my skin on harsh chemicals. Mild and floral, citrus and sweet, vanilla and cinnamon, or chocolate to boot, makeup and skin care brands should really keep in mind that these great scents can trigger usage.http://kenoshasays.blogspot.com/2015/10/review-of-mac-matte-lipstick.html?m=1http://kenoshasays.blogspot.com/2015/10/review-of-mac-matte-lipstick.html?m=1http://kenoshasays.blogspot.com/2015/10/review-of-mac-matte-lipstick.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment