Fivrr

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sweat-Proof and Gym-Proof Mascaras, now with Test Shots!

I have made a list of mascaras that were torture-tested at the gym (You may visit this link for the list: My Favorite Mascaras for 2015)  but I still feel like I needed to show you what it really looks like before I hit the gym and after at least a 30-minute high-intensity strength workout.  

ROUND 1:





ROUND 2:



ROUND 3:


Remarks:
  • Dolly Wink Volume Mascara by far delivers the best volumized look out of the 3 products mentioned. 
  • If you want just a little definition or you feel like not going for an obviously touched-up look, the Lumene will be a good pick. However, since Lumene is not available in the PHL, I would recommend the Canmake Gokubuto for a subtle look. 
  • The Canmake Gokubuto is a good product in terms of "long-wear" category, however, it can be a little clumpy on the 3rd layer of application. You can fix this by combing the lashes using a spooly. 
  • The Canmake Gokubuto color used in here is the Antique Chocolate Rose which can be subtle when used on the lashes. I personally will still go for black, but I just tried this color for a change to see how it looks. Turns out, black mascara is still the color that delivers good-looking lashes.



Overall: NO SMUDGING ON ALL 3 MASCARAS, two of which are available in the PHL.
Dolly Wink is at PhP699
Canmake Gokubuto is around PhP 599

No comments:

Post a Comment