Fivrr

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Affordable Eye Shadow Alert: The Face Shop's Face It Styling Triple Eyes

As you can see, I've had more time to break in this eye shadow hahaha! It obviously has been used many times. Well, I just love it! It is very affordable at PhP595 for 3 colors, an applicator, and a mirror. It comes in 4 shade combinations to choose from! As for me, I started with the basic palette: The Brown Nuance.


I love the combination of this mini palette! It just holds the right light to dark shades. At Php595, I already got 3 shades. What's more, I actually bought this during a sale, for which I got the palette for less than PhP500.


As for the coverage, it stays on for at least 4 hours but the darker shade stays on longer. For my usual office make up, I can say I've heard nothing but praises for wearing these shades. I am planning to buy the other combinations since I just love the coverage and the color tones. What I do not make use of though are the applicators. I use my ring finger to apply it or a brush. In certain cases, I use a thick gold eyeliner to serve as my eye shadow primer and it pops up the color of the medium brown. Next, I apply the lightest shade on the inner corners of my eye. The darkest shade goes up towards the brow bone and under my lower lash line.

Try it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment