Fivrr

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Belo Sun Expert: My Recent Sunscreen Discovery

My free tube, and I'm planning to buy soon!
In one of my running events, I had a free small tube of the Belo sunscreen for the face. It has SPF40 , and hypoallergenic. So far, since all Belo products I've tried did not make my pores act up, I tried the facial sunscreen. What I liked was that I can actually go with just this sunscreen dusted with some facepowder and it's okay :) I don't know but it gives that radiant glow on the face.
No eye make up or blush, just the Belo Sun Expert 40 spf and maybelline face powder in honey

No eye make up or blush, just the Belo Sun Expert 40 spf and maybelline face powder in honey

This product retails at PhP299 in drugstores. Nice product again, Belo!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment