Fivrr

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Long-Lasting Eye Shadow: Shu Uemura

With the intent of breaking in the expensive eye shadow scene, I entered Rustan's Department store and decided to try Shu Uemura. All I had from this brand is my very dependable 5 year-old lash curler so I told myself, hey, why not test their eye shadows?


Two colors struck me:
1. G white gold 311 - has a large-sized glittery brilliance with a very light gold shade
2. G pink 135 - don't get intimidated by hot pink with shimmer because it actually comes on like baby pink fairy type with medium-sized glitter

There are other shades of course with pearlized glitter and matte ones.
white gold on top and pink as the bottom shade
Don't even worry about coverage. This is the longest running eye shadow I have ever tried! It stays on and stays glittery for as long as 12 hours (could be more).

How much : PhP 695 per color
Size : Approximately 1 inch x 0.8 inch x 0.2 millimeter

If you want a hard case with free double-ended applicator and a mirror on the inside top cover, it can encase 4 shades for an additional PhP1200. Yes, kinda pricey so I held myself from getting too engrossed.



Do I recommend it? If you do have the budget for it and looking for a one-sweep type of application with 12 hour stay put color, go ahead and splurge! The cost in use could be worth it as you only need a little and don't really need to retouch it after 4 hours or so.

It's fun trying new things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment