Fivrr

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Urban Decay Book of Shadows III Redux


Oh my lover! Urban Decay is just an amazing brand and amazing styles too! I have been using my Urban Decay Book of Shadows III (Redux version) for over a month now and I swear everyday, every color is still a surprise.

It looks like a book and it has this top cover that pops up into my beloved city of New York. It even lights up! Oh so glamorous, as if you have your own mini vanity mirror. The mini lights turn off after a while so do not worry about the batteries. I do not know how to replace the battery though, hahaha...



The eyeshadows are on a slide case at the front. 16 amazing eyeshadow colors that are probably in their 'de luxe" portfolio. Here they are row by row, left to right:
Oil Slick - Black with diamond shimmer
Uzi - Silver with diamond shimmer
Stray Dog - bronze
Mildew - Green
Midnight Cowboy Rides Again - Pale gold with diamond shimmer
SWF - baby pink with shimmer
Last Call - Raspberry with shimmer (I love combining this with smog for my eyebrows to match my red hair color)
Rockstar - Deep purple
Haight - shade of blue
Maui Wowie - Gold with shimmer
Aquarius - aqua blue
Smog - golden bronze
Goddess - Deep blue with diamond shimmer
Sin - nude with shimmer
YDK - pale bronze with shimmer
Ecstacy - purple


It comes with this amazing 24/7 black eyeliner - my best eyeliner so far. This has a similar effect as a gel eye liner. Then of course, who doesn't love the Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion? I swear that this product has taken out the need to retouch the eyeshadow for within 15 hours. I even go to the gym or run outdoors after work and my eyeshadow stays intact. Impressive. Anyway I have a mini version of the eyeshadow primer inside the Book of Shadows.

I love this product. Highly pigmented. The diamond shimmer has a little falling off but for the overall effects, it is a minimal problem that I am sure they are working on by now as I noticed that they keep on reformulating the current lineups.

Indeed, I am sold with it. Urban Decay has not done anything to upset me as of yet. Urban Decay is my go-to brand when I need an all-nighter make up. I really have to buy that Naked palette 1 for my day wear too :) Soon in my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment