Fivrr

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Review on Sue Devitt Eye, Lip, and Cheek Primer

For people with oily or combination skin, this cheek primer is the way to go! Not only does it glide on nicely as you apply it with your fingers, it also stays on the cheeks for hours. I usually stay away from cream blushes because they tend to cake up on me, or go in patches eventually, or just look out of place after a few hours since I have combination skin.





It is a primer so it is fine to put anything on top. I personally dust a face powder on top of it (my favorite is Canmake Marshmallow Finish)

I like the peachy color, and it gives a slightly golden peachy finish that you can actually leave on without any additional highlighter especially if you are only using it at daytime.


You can also dust a pink powder blush on top to create a different color tone and 3D effect. If I want to maintain the peachy golden hue, I bring an e.l.f.  powder blush in my purse (Color is "glow", and it comes in the same peachy golden hue with very fine shimmer), and dust some using a kabuki brush to retouch, especially after 5 hours from the time of application of Sue Devitt.

I will not recommend using a brush to apply this cheek primer as I have not been able to achieve the same beautiful golden finish with a brush. Fingers would be the best applicator. Also, it is positioned as not only a cheek primer but also an eye and lip primer, but I have not used them for those 2 other ways. I still use my eyeshadow primers (e.lf., etude, urban decay) just because I feel like my Sue Devitt should be reserved for my cheeks and cheeks alone! Hahaha

So try this one, if you want a long lasting, not so creamy cheek tint, and if you feel like trying on a cream blush despite having an oily skin, this might just work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment