Fivrr

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Concealers that I love!

I have been using concealers recently and it has remarkably made my makeup more put together. These are the concealers I totally recommend:

Naturactor
I use two types: One in 171 (green for reddish blemishes) and the other is my favorite 151 which is good for spot coverage all over the face and recommended for medium tones. The 171 I use for the areas that are reddish like around my nose and I dab just tiny tiny spots under my eyes. Then I cover them with the 151 using a tiny synthetic flat brush with soft but firm fibers (I use the Urban Decay flat brush that came with my Naked 1 Palette).





I'm telling you guys, the 151? Totally totally covers my blemishes like magic. I don't know what it does but it's like I thought it was so light-colored for my skin tone but once you apply it on top of a blemish either using a sponge or a blush, my gosh, all those blemishes? All gone. Like they melted and got erased by the cover up. Japanese skin care and makeups, I don't know what you guys do or how you do it, but you always always do it right. I would always say that if you go to a drugstore and you are clueless on what make up or skin care to buy, just look for the Japanese brands because so far, in my experience, they have never ever failed me (Allow me to link here my favorite face powder Canmake Marshmallow Finish in MB shade and for Mascara, the Dolly Wink Volumizing Mascara in Black. I also posted a test on the same mascara which proves it is gym-proof and sweat proof which you can check out here).




In  case you don't have the time to use the 171 (green naturactor concealer), the 151 will do just fine. In my opinion, the 151 is  very much powerful on its own, whether the blemish is reddish, bluish, or dark. Try it out!


I bought my Naturactor from Casa De Mori (Instagram: casademori, website: casademori.com)

I am also posting this today so you can still make it to my girl Casa De Mori's autumn sale which runs until 17 October 2015.
The Naturactor concealer pots are on crazy sale there for only PhP500 and ships worldwide. The pots have a lot of product in it and I seriously haven’t even hit the pan on mine. I bought both pots around 6 months ago. So it is definitely a steal girls! Check it out. It is worth every money. This product is beyond amazing, I love it love it love it.

Truth be told, I sometimes use it as a foundation, finished by the Canmake Face Powder and it works just as fine as a foundation.


Collection Concealer

The concealer on my second place is Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium shade. I like this product because it totally doesn’t move even after the gym. The only problem I have with this is that it only has 2 shades (Fair and Medium) and even the medium is still too light for my skin tone. So I use it only under my eyes. It is lighter for my skin color so it acts as a concealer and brightener in one.

I bought this concealer because it is very much of a cult product in the UK based on videos by Fleur De Force. I love this girl so much and she also usually gives this concealer tube as gifts and highly recommends it. It is in her makeup bag all the time.

This tube is available at the Landmark for only PhP299 and you can also check it out through their PHL website: Collection Cosmetics PH.

If you have recommended concealers that are available in the Philippines, please leave a comment below so I can check it out too. Thanks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment