Fivrr

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Best Instant Coffee : Moccona Coffee by Sara Lee

A coffee lover, I usually have at least 3 cups a day. I confess to using instant coffee because it is convenient especially at work, and most of all, affordable.

During my recent business trip to Bangkok, the office served us with a really great tasting instant coffee called MOCCONA. I loved it that i bought a big jar, about 400 Baht. As recommended by my colleague from Bangkok, I should buy the Royal Gold variant because that is the best. So when I asked where to look for it, all I had to do was walk a few minutes to Century Mall and get it from the grocery which is at the basement of the mall.

Everyone that tried it loved it! The taste is bold enough that it only requires a quarter teaspoon of the granules per cup of coffee. Really tasty, really rich in coffee flavor. I just don't know how Sara Lee does it!

Nescafe Taster's Choice
Allow me to compare also the granules of this coffee from the Nescafe Taster's Choice. Moccona has really big granules!

And here is Moccona's coffee granules:

Moccona
Here is how it looks like, if you should ever look for one. After finishing my first bottle of Moccona coffee, I filled the jar (right) with Muscovado sugar since it matches the flavor of this coffee.

Don't mind the granules of the bottle to the right, it is filled with Muscovado sugar, lol!

I asked a colleague who went to Bangkok recently to buy me another jar so here I have another full month's supply!

I really hope Sara Lee would sell this coffee here!

2 comments:

  1. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
    六合彩

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an interesting and informative article..!! Thanks for sharing. To know about different types of coffee and their taste, Check in to our site..!!
    Espresso italy coffee || Cappuccino || Expresso || Black coffee || Big cappuccino || Coffee Premix Powder || Coffee Vending Machine

    ReplyDelete