Fivrr

Monday, June 4, 2012

Maybelline Gel EyeLiner

Can't get enough of this very affordable and easy to apply Maybelline Gel eye liner (499PhP in drugstores) which comes in a tub plus an applicator brush. I tried making my eyes bigger by lining it thicker in the middle with just a little swooping wing tip on both the upper and lower lash line.

Unlike most girls, I don't put eyeliner on my lids. My eye glands get blocked easily so I must free it up from any powder or makeup. So goodbye white eye liner that makes the eyes bigger! Anyways we do what we can..so I'm just so happy with this gel eyeliner coz it still creates the illusion of bigger eyes when I like that look once in a while.

I also used maybelline mascara in falsies. Before that, I curled my lashes with shu uemura curlash. Somebody asked me why don't I just perm my lashes but I said I want it in its natural semi curled form sometimes because it gives me the anime eyes, again when I like that look once in a while.

Have a great monday!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment