Fivrr

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Where to go for an affordable yet luxurious spa : The Spa Greenbelt 1 Makati

I'm surprised to find out that The Spa's prices haven't changed! Their most affordable spa is still at PhP820 - a one hour massage that could be swedish, siatsu, or deep tissue (hard pressure).

Although I like the steam room of the Acropolis branch near Eastwood City Libis, their small steam room in makati isn't bad.

The vanity area is complete with your basic needs like tissue, talc, cotton buds, lotion, alcohol, hair dryer, brush, soap. The shower closets have 2-in-1 shampoo/liquid body soap.

There's a 30minute early check in for if you want to use the steam room and shower prior to your appointment. For easier skeds, contact makati branch at:
+6328401325
+6328401326
Call or send sms to +639264049316

The people are very polite and they don't really bother you if you want to just sleep through the massage. Neither will they state the obvious like if your muscle is too tensed or there's something wrong with your back,whatever. The massage style itself seems highly skilled enough not to be annoyingly ticklish. They also make sure your tensed muscles get kneaded but not to the point of hurting or bruising. They just work their way to relax the muscles.

Though I think they should reduce the sugar, I really like their ginger tea! It reminded me to make my own ginger tea especially since I still have the sore throat.

If you want the relaxing ambience and don't want to compromise the spa experience yet do not think it is an activity worth spending too much, then visit the spa for their basic massage. They do have the expensive all-in or special packages, but then again, it's your choice.

Don't get intimidated by this very nice place because even if the architecture seems grand,everyone is treated like a special guest regardless of what type of massage you will be having.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that I discovered your post. I didn’t yet to try going on SPA but I am assured that this SPA in Greenbelt 1 Makati was nice and I definitely refer this to my friend who is near in this place. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Viviene! I hope I can be of help in my future posts :)

    ReplyDelete