Fivrr

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You asked for a bronzer?

My really dependable bronzer is the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Duo in Amber Bronze Medium. It has 2 tones - one dark and one light - which blend easily. A flat semi circle brush comes in handy - just the right applicator from under the cheeks and up towards the hairline.

Price is at $40. In the Philippines, you can check Rustan's if they have it:
Makati +6328171884
Shangrila +6326334636
Alabang +6328505532
Gateway +6329129959
Essenses Rockwell +6328906273

I've been using it everyday and it blends well with any pink blush that will be applied to your cheeks. For now I'm using estee lauder blush in Radiant Kiss, but I think for my skin tone, I need a lighter shade of pink blush, like fairy pink or baby pink with shimmer. Somebody gave me that shade from maybelline but I don't remember the exact color name.

I consider this a really nice bronzer, sometimes I don't even bother with a blush to blend it with. It's just perfect for my skin tone to give some contour on my round face. :)


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment