Fivrr

Sunday, November 1, 2015

DIY Bespoke Your NiQUA Clutch at the Century City Mall


Yesterday was a chance to be able to sew my own leather clutch at the NiQUA pop-up store in Century City Mall, Makati. I had a great time revisiting my sewing skills, and using a giant needle for the first time!



Step 1: Choose your leather colors
It was a 4-piece pattern
·         The back part which was also the front flap
·         The front part
·         2 inner leather patterns


Step 2: Sew the patterns together as directed by NiQUA.




Step 3: A NiQUA assistant will make sure the ends of the stitches are tight and locked.


Step 4: Engraving for your monogram or name on the front (optional)



I was surprised to find out that the clutch is something that I can definitely use. I thought at first that it could be too small and may only act as a wallet to hold paper bills, but after thorough inspection, it is much more than that. I was totally happy with my clutch that I kept on staring at it and opening it that I realized it can actually hold the basic things for heading out to lunch, for instance. 

The mini leather clutch can hold a credit/debit card in the middle pocket:

Paper bills may be placed at the front, and your smart phone will fit the back pocket. It is truly something I can use on a daily basis!



The enclosure comes as metal bolts that go through the punctured holes in the leather flap.



The pop-up store also featured the latest leather bag designs of 2015:
















Interested in NiQUA leather bags? You may check the full collection through this link: ni-qua

I have personally tried this brand of leather bags and they are light-weight and durable. I have been using my 3 Ni-QUA bags everyday, rotating them on a weekly basis. This means in a full week, I use one Ni-QUA bag and switch to a different Ni-QUA bag only when the next week begins.

Photos  of the bags I bought are shown below. You may click the bag names to find out the price in PhP.

Manico (Large) in Burgundy


Bowler Bag 
This was a limited edition, and no longer available, sorry!  


Scacco (Large) in two-toned Navy and White



Just a tip guys, if you want to make the most out of my checkout code, make sure you separate your online purchases everytime you hit the PhP2,000 mark. 

The kenosha checkout code is only valid until 13 November 2015, so hurry!!!

**********Unfortunately this brand only ships within the Philippines as of this time.*************

No comments:

Post a Comment