Fivrr

Monday, November 2, 2015

My Pixy Experience

Last August 16, 2015, I had to kill time at SM Centrepoint so what else to do but take a trip to the makeup section? I noticed Pixy brand which has a logo of fairy wings. I could not make out which country it originated from except that the products I bought were made in Indonesia, as stated on the label. After reading this post by Rattus Yu (link here: Pixy When in Manila), I have confirmed that the product is a Japanese brand. No wonder it was so good and does not break me out!

I bought two products that day from Pixy: An old rose blush (PhP285) and a lipstick in pinky coral tone (PhP325).



Pixy Blush On in the shade Passion Roses 04 is nice matte old rose subtle color. It may look like it does not have good pigmentation when you swatch it, but on my face, I love it. I have no complaints. When I am trying to achieve my favorite old rose makeup, and I do not want any shimmer on my cheeks, this is the blush I would reach out for. I have a review on this blush together with many other blushes I have been loving so far which you can read by clicking this link: My Favorite Blushes this 2015.

As for the lipstick, what can I say? It is a consistency dupe for Mac Matte and Rimmel by Kate Lipsticks. Okay, don’t get mad at me for saying that but it really has the same creamy feel of Mac that gives a matte but non-drying finish. Of course Mac comes in a much wider array of colors to choose from, but this color I picked from Pixy is not bad at all. It is just the right orangey pink that is perfect for my light brown hair color currently. The shade is LM406 Peach Delicacy and it stays put nicely on your lips. It is not such a long-wear lipstick, because it can move once you eat or drink. For this reason, it is the same wear formula that Rimmel by Kate has (My Rimmel by kate view may be found here: Rimmel. Okay so that makes this product a double dupe! A consistency dupe for Mac, and a long-wear dupe for Rimmel by Kate Moss.



SM Beauty Shop, please have more options of Pixy products available in all of your malls so I can purchase more of this brand!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment