Fivrr

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Review of Sleek Blush By 3 Palette


One of the blushes that I have fallen in love quite recently is the Sleek Blush By 3 Palette.  I bought the shade Lace 367 at Luxola.com for PhP734.50 together with other Sleek items.

I love this product because it is a travel pack – very sleek yet very sturdy. It also packs on 3 colors which are all my go-to blush colors: Chantilly (Orange), Guipure (Rose with gold shimmer), and Crochet (Dark apricot shade).
I also like this because it somehow takes away the need to bring a highlighter. Guipure may not be comparable to your favorite highlighter but it is enough to bring in some glow to my cheeks. And besides, when I travel, I usually do not need a lot of shimmer, especially for corporate events.

The product is a bit powdery but not chalky. It also brings a lot of pigment on your second tap of the brush. I am surprised that the color doesn’t come out until the second time I dip the brush on the palette and pat it on my cheeks, but it does so in a suddenly intense way so I am not complaining.
I would definitely recommend this palette. I have never suffered any breakouts on this one which I used for a 6-day trip. I really like it because I don’t get bored with it: I can combine all colors or use one color each day. I also feel like these shades go with most of the eye makeup looks I create.


A dupe for this is the BYS trio blush, the photos are shown below and the review may be found in this LINK.


Update as of 01 December 2015: Sleek is now available in the Philippines. I saw their booth at the SM Makati Beauty Section. The Blush by 3 palettes retail for PhP875 (more expensive than luxola.com).


No comments:

Post a Comment